Sunday, September 2, 2007

Rifftrax

So I need to admit that I have been holding back in my blogging as far as being scared of posting certain things. While I admire and appreciate unique and beautiful art, home décor, clothing, illustrations and photography I also have this weird sense of humor and randomness that I have been hiding in my blog… Well no more.
Deal with my weirdness internet world.
First order of dorky business

My family and I have been huge fans of the show Mystery Science Theater 3000 for a long time now.
The show was cancelled awhile ago and it’s been nothing but reruns since until we found rifftrax which is made by Michael Nelson… host of MST3K. Rifftrax is like MST3K except it is only the audio of Michael Nelson and frequently Crow and Servo accompany him while they make fun of new movies. I just watched Top Gun with my Rifftrax and it makes me happy in my nerd heart.
So show some love and support to the MST3K guys and buy you some Rifftrax... its ultra funny and you wont regret it.
Enjoy Gary!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now, I was looking for an amazing picture with the MST3K silhouettes involved, and sure enough, I google it and it brings me to my own flesh and blood's blogging site. Sister, I thank you for this photo. That was fuckin' random though.

-Tara

Anonymous said...

Check out Joel's (from older MST3Ks) new project Cinematic Titanic!
www.cinematictitanic.com